Mindfulness has been proven to be one of the most effective tools for reducing stress, anxiety and depressive symptoms.
- Become better at managing stress
- Learn how to overcome emotions
- Increase productivity
- Simply enjoy life more
Scroll down for more info and sign up!
6 week Mindfulness courses (one evening per week)
Mindfulness vs. stress
alongside a healthy diet, good sleep and exercise, stress management is one of the pillars of a healthy and happy life. Life keeps getting busier and more demanding and increased stress is an inevitable consequence of that. Therefore learning how to manage stress with simple and practical tools is essential.
Participants will finish the course with:
- Insight into how their brain works
- Greater understanding of how stress works
- 6 weeks of guided learning and practicing Mindfulness techniques
- A calmer mind, balanced emotions, increased energy and a positive outlook on life and it’s challenges
- A toolkit filled with stress management tools and techniques
The mindfulness material we live by and teach is non spiritual and has it’s basis in scientific research. The key to mindfulness isn’t to practise for long periods of time but rather create a doable daily practise that can be done ‘on the go’.
The course is designed to kickstart your mindfulness practice so you can take control of stress and enjoy your life more.