Mindfulness based therapy
Whatever it is you are dealing with mindfulness based therapy will help you to gain insight and be equipped with a helpful set of tools to make the changes you want to make.
At Renew Your Mind we offer:
- Individual sessions for children, teenagers and adults
- Couples sessions
- Family sessions
- Leadership coaching
We work with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Mindfulness techniques. Both approaches are well researched and designed to give you significant results in a limited number of sessions.
- Gain insight and understanding into the patterns you find yourself stuck in
- Learn practical and useful tools to make the changes you want to make
- Become more aware and in control so you can simply enjoy life more
We will create a custom made therapy to suit you and your circumstances. However each therapy will contain the following elements:
To make sure you get the therapy you want and need a thorough intake is needed. This includes gathering information about all important areas of your life and formulating therapy goals that will be evaluated on a regular basis.
During Psycho education you gain insight into how your brain works and how thoughts, feelings and behaviors influence each other.
Mapping and linking stressors is a process in which we explore and make sense of the patterns you are feeling stuck in. This increases insight and awareness.
During the therapy you will learn new and powerful skills that will help you to:
- Process your emotions
- Change negative thought patterns
- Be more in control of your emotions and behavior
New Plymouth & Skype
Clinical psychologist and Leadership coach
registered with the New Zealand Psychologists Board
Weekdays 9 am – 4 pm
Tue & Wed evenings 6.30 – 9.30 pm
Counsellor, Parenting coach and Mindfulness trainer registered with the New Zealand Association of Counsellors
Weekdays 9.30 – 3 pm
Waiheke, Britomart & Skype
Counsellor and Mindfulness trainer
registered with the New Zealand Association of Counsellors
Mon & Tue 9 am – 9 pm
Wed 9 am – 6 pm
Thu 9 am – 6 pm
Clinical psychologist and Mindfulness trainer registered with the New Zealand Psychologists board
Mondays 4 pm – 7 pm
Wednesdays 1 pm – 7 pm
Life & Executive coach (ICF certified) and mindfulness trainer.
Weekdays 8 am – 5 pm
BA in Psychology, Life & Wellbeing coach and mindfulness trainer.
Tue and Wed 9 am – 8 pm
Fri 9 am – 5 pm
* Sessions with a Clinical Psychologist may be funded by your health insurance, some of our practitioners are ACC registered and Leadership coaching is often funded by employers and tax deductible for businesses